Monday 3 October 2011

Even terry nappies aren't a problem!

So I've been pondering whether or not to give this a go, and am now feeling that it's a bit of a redundant question to ask.

In the last month I've been wondering how we'll get the following (which we could do with):
Happiness is a terry nappy :-)
  • some kind of bike or trailer that will enable me to get to and from work and nursery with me, the kids and all the baggage
  • how I can live with out a few new clothes during the year (that I actually like :-)
  • how I'm going to replace some terry nappies that are getting holes in
  • what I'm going to do about presents (especially for adults) during the year.
And these are the answers that God has supplied:
  • someone has (indefinitely) lent us a bike trailer which can hold at least one child and baggage, and fits on my bike!
  • I popped into the Rowans Hospice Charity Shop in Southsea and came out with a Boden Skirt for a fiver! (which having looked online, would have cost a minimum of fify quid!!!!)
  • I've just had a text from a friend who is getting rid of some terry nappies...could I use them?
  • I've had an inspired idea...you'll have to visit soon to see a blog on that...but don't worry friends & family, you'll be getting something :-)
So I've decided to stop pondering, and get going.  God can help us get the things we need and far exceed my limited expectations....WOW....God is Good!

1 comment:

  1. Some more inspiration and ideas might come from this chappy too.... http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/series/moneyless-man

    Bob

    ReplyDelete